Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 163

Thread: Trading Tree - Signup Is Now Closed

  1. #91
    Inactive Member cc327's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the cd's from geekgirl yesterday morning, and sent them out to hankdelsi yesterday afternoon. The shows are pretty cool.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how did that happen? do we have multiple limbs here?

  3. #93
    Inactive Member RustyLane's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey im up in canada... should i join the rest of the world list or the US list? I just think shipping would be cheaper to canada from someone in the states than UK... or if someone sends me them i could start a canada list i suppose.. let me know, thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #94
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by LuckyNumber13:
    how did that happen? do we have multiple limbs here?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">actually yes
    when the orginal masters were sent out they were lost at the 2nd or 3rd person.
    when i re-started the tree i sent out another branch to pixeegirl...

    so where is the tree now?

  5. #95
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to make sure that no discs were sent to me yet, cause someone broken into my mail box and stole my checks {victim of check fraud now [img]mad.gif[/img] } and I have no idea what else was in the mail box [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I know that I'm a little further down on the list, but I just wanted to make sure cause I don't want the CD's to be lost!

  6. #96
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent a set to Sickgirl on Thursday- great show by the way!

  7. #97
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I'll be looking for them and I'll update once I get them out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Pixeegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by cc327:
    I got the cd's from geekgirl yesterday morning, and sent them out to hankdelsi yesterday afternoon. The shows are pretty cool.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You mean pixeegirl! I know, I know there are a lot of "girls" on here and it gets confusing!

  9. #99
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by LuckyNumber13:
    US VINE
    00 Wedge0chez - [email protected] - NJ - Discs went out this morning 7/22
    01 Sean13ducks - [email protected] - UT
    02 [email protected]-CA Discs will go out 8/2
    03 [email protected]- fla
    04 [email protected]- AZ Discs sent out 9/1
    05 [email protected]-PA discs will be sent today 9/7
    06 wark - [email protected]-TX
    07 FyrenIyce - [email protected] - OR
    08 [email protected] - PA
    09 ScottyBro - [email protected] - FL
    10 SaintAlbans - [email protected] - WV
    11 Babyblue71 - [email protected] - CA
    12 greasergirl - [email protected] - WA
    13 Dibens - [email protected] - NJ
    14 guitar_gangster - [email protected] - MD
    15 velvetelvis - [email protected] - NJ
    16 sick_girl - [email protected] - CA
    17 naughty kitten - [email protected] - MO
    18 Midwest Sick [email protected]-NE.
    19 [email protected]-MN
    20 ripjcash - [email protected]
    [email protected]
    22 cc327 - [email protected]
    23hankdelsi - [email protected]
    24 Playpen SxDx - [email protected] - Ok
    25 virgil_likes_rum - [email protected]-WA
    26 LisaAnn - [email protected] - CA
    27 Pitman - [email protected] - CA
    28 kknutsen - [email protected] - WI
    29
    30
    UK/ROW VINE
    01 lostheart - [email protected] - Germany CD's go out tomorrow August 9th
    02 Madtwins - [email protected] - Ukraine
    03
    04
    05
    06
    07
    08
    09
    10
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">

  10. #100
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey WARK anything change cuz I'll be sending it to the address you gave me... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •